2017 Power of Film Benefit
2017 Community Leadership Honoree: Bassem Youssef
Join FilmAid for an evening in support of refugee voices. Together we can ensure that refugees have the skills and confidence they need to advocate for themselves and their communities.
May 4th from 7 - 9pm. (Doors open at 6:30 Event starts promptly at 7pm)
The Top of The Standard at The Standard, High Line
442 West 13th Street (between Washington Street & 10th Avenue)
Thank you for supporting FilmAid
Tracy & Robert Baron, Fintage House, Andrew Goldberg & Karen Shapiro, Amy Irving & Ken Bowser
American Express, Film Finances Inc., FilmNation, Steve & Madeline Anbinder, David A. & Karen Richards Sachs.
Alvin & Gloria Baron, Caroline Baron & Anthony Weintraub, Anonymous, Peter & Janet Ezersky, Daveed Frazier, Stephen Hopkins & Galen Ayers, Andre Gregory & Cindy Kleine, Bill Kramer, Kate Lear, Elizabeth Marks, Susan & Alan Patricof, Peg Perissi & Danielle Perissi, Pamela Reis & Kevin Hyman, John Sloss, Mark & Yassi Somen, The St. Regis Mexico City, Amina Tirana, Patricia & Paul Weitz, Wendy Zimmermann.
2017 FilmAid Community Leadership Award Presented to Bassem Youssef
Cardiologist turned comedian Bassem has been called the “Egyptian Jon Stewart” for creating "Al-Bernameg" (The Show), a satirical talk show that launched shortly after the protests in Egypt’s Tahrir Square.
"The Show" attracted over 30 million viewers a week with its clever criticism of the powerful, and its irony-laced advocacy for human rights. But Youssef's success also made him a target forcing him to leave his country to find safety.
Choose Your Level of Support Below
One ticket to join FilmAid at the Top of the Standard for a night dedicated to supporting refugee voices. For Friends of FilmAid under 35 years old.
One ticket to join FilmAid at the Top of the Standard for a night dedicated to supporting refugee voices.
Host Committee Membership includes:
- 1 Host Committee Ticket (or two for couples/partners $1,500)
- Listing in event program (couples/partners will be listed together)
Listing on event screens & signage
Invitation to pre-party cocktails with FilmAid program alumni (6 PM)
The Supporter Sponsorship Package includes:
- 4 total tickets to the Power of Film Benefit
- Listing on all screens, signage & program
- Listing on all promotional materials
- Invitation to pre-party cocktails with FilmAid program Alumni (6 PM)
The Leader Sponsorship Package includes Supporter level benefits, plus:
- A total of 6 tickets to the Benefit
Quarter page advertisement in program
The Advocate Sponsorship Package includes Leader level benefits, plus:
- A total of 8 tickets to the Benefit
- Half page advertisement in benefit program
- Logo recognition on event screens, signage, and programs
- Logo on all event promotional material
The Champion Sponsorship Package includes Advocate level benefits, plus:
- A total of 10 tickets to the Benefit
- Full page advertisement in benefit program
The Ambassador Sponsorship Package includes Champion level benefits, plus:
- A total of 16 tickets to the Benefit
- Entitled to full annual sponsorship benefits including private, escorted visit to Kakuma refugee camp(international travel and accommodations not included)
Purchase ad space for your business in our event program.
Options and Pricing:
Back cover: $5,000
Inside front cover: $3,000
Inside back cover: $3,000
Full page: $2,000
Half page: $1,000
- Quarter page: $500
All final version advertisements and logos are due in JPEG and PDF or EPS format with at least 300dpi resolution by MONDAY APRIL 24th. Send via email to email@example.com. Please call 212-920-3663 with any questions.